Sunday, July 24, 2011

True Blood: The New Compton House

I love True Blood (every Sunday night on HBO). I love Bill Compton (played by Stephen Moyer who is also married to Anna Paquin, who plays Sookie on the show). And I LOVE the remodeled Compton house (set) on True Blood! In seasons 1-3, the Compton house was severely run down and looked ready to be torn down but season 4 brings us the new, fabulously chic Compton house.
(photos from The LA Times)

 The foyer. The chandelier is the thing that inspired me to blog about this new set. I LOVE, LOVE it!!
(chandelier is from H.D. Buttercup, metal sphere surrounding chandelier is from Mortise & Tenon, hall table from Craig Olsen and wall sconces from LAMF)

 I like the neutral colors in the living room with the sofas facing each other. Love the stripes on the curtains and the lamps are beautiful.
(Sofas are from Cisco Brothers, coffee table is from H.D. Buttercup and the lamps are from Mortise & Tenon)

 The office is darker with beautiful wallpaper, faux crocodile chairs and another amazing chandelier.
(Desk is from Eric Brand Furniture, faux croc chairs from 22 Bond St., chandelier from LAMF and the custom silk drum shade around the chandelier (LOVE that look) is from H.D. Buttercup)

I do love the wallpaper and the colors in the office. Don't even get me started on the gorgeous Alexander Skarsgard and Stephen Moyer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment