Sunday, July 10, 2011

Million Dollar Decorators Obsession!

I recently caught the new series on Bravo TV called Million Dollar Decorators and I'm obsessed. They have chosen many talented decorators that I'm thrilled to see. One of my favorites is Mary McDonald who, in a past episode, designed an amazing office for Jill Roberts (a boutique owner in Beverly Hills and Santa Monica, CA). It was amazing how she combined so many patterns and they all worked beautifully together. I absolutely loved it and now it's given me the inspiration to create a room with different textiles and patterns. Every week I can't wait for Tuesday night at 9 p.m. CST to watch what stunning designs will inspire me next!



Beautiful color scheme. The floors are to die for!


Look at that patent leather chair it's crazy, but amazing all at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment