Wednesday, July 20, 2011

NZ furniture design - NOHO











 

What a find! The above images are just a sampling of what New Zealand furniture designers Noho offer. (Of course, I picked out their many pieces that have a Scandinavian and mid-century feel. I'm so predictable.) The product names add to the aesthetic too - I don't think I'll ever get sick of the use of beautiful New Zealand places in product naming. From the top, we have: The Waiheke Sofa and Chair, Piha 2 Seater, Palliser Credenza, Awaroa Chair, Ohau Table, and Piha Chair. Available direct from Noho or through Antipodes Design (or hassle your local furniture store to start selling cooler stuff like this).

1 comment:

  1. I have found that this site is very informative, interesting and very well written. keep up the nice high quality writing. Modern chair auckland

    ReplyDelete