Friday, July 29, 2011

pick n mix!






Mag & Zaide Coffee Tables by Ali Sandifer.



If I wrote a personal ad looking for a man, it might include: "has big hands, and owns The Union Street customisable DSLR bag, by ONA". (linkeroo)



I always like a new place to put my ridiculously large collection of black inky pens.



I didn't know this existed! Lovely Stationery, the sister site to one of my favourites, Lovely Package

Yeah, not a big deal. Just 20,000 individually connected Zip Ties. (by american designers DOTS)

By Eric Therner - They're €29 (about NZ$47 each) and the designer ships worldwide. Get me two or three while you're there? Thanks cuz.




A perfect example of when craft met design and made a beautiful baby. Giant hand-knitted poufs by Mary Marie Knits (Etsy). Available in all colours, but I love the grey and off-white ones best. 








Watch this and then go do something creative this weekend.
Love you fullas.

No comments:

Post a Comment