Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Blogs We Love: Emma's Design Blog

I've always been a big fan of leaning shelves.


I just found a great new interior design blog called Emma's Design Blog.  It brings a  neat, Scandinavian design and style perspective for home decor.  The photos are clean and crisp.  The decor is minimalist and modern.  There is a lot to like while perusing through the website.


 With clean white walls, it allows the dining room set to be the focal point.

 Our very own Alpha Chairs are showcased with this functional desk.
 
 The juxtaposition of modern materials with the raw concrete creates a unique balance of warmth and minimalism.

 I like the thought of waking up to a convenient bath a few steps from the bed.

 Words of wisdom coming from the kitchen sink.  I like it!

I love how the picture frame is left justified with the leather sofa.

No comments:

Post a Comment