Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Groovy Gal Designs

I love checking out local artists/designers on Etsy. Today I came across Groovy Gal Designs and I LOVE her artwork! She sells her original paintings and other "groovy gifts" through her shop on Etsy, as well as her own website. Her paintings are so colorful and so fun. It's an added bonus that she is a local artist because I do enjoy supporting our locals whenever possible and I think everyone should have at least one original piece of artwork in their home (or office). Enjoy!



This Hippie Love painting is the one that caught my eye. It features one of my favorite words.... LOVE. : )

Her Love Mosaic painting is fabulous!!


She also does these digital photos with funky backgrounds. This one is called Groovy Bird.

I adore her Square Roots Watercolor!!!

Her Flowers at Sunset is very calming to me. 
 I love the 3D-ness of her Color Block painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment