Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Window Shopping

I was in the mood for some shopping today. It's raining cats and dogs outside, so I did the next best thing and checked out my favorite stores online. And I wasn't disappointed! The very eclectic store Ornè De Feuilles has a new collection, and what a collection it is! They seem to have traveled across the globe and handpicked things just for me. Oh alright, for us. Handpicked for us. :)

The stitch of the year - Kantha stitch.

Kilim pillows

Oooh...delicate!

Lanterns and light. Love the unusual use of wooden lamp base as ceiling fixtures

 Handwoven rugs and pillows

Beautifully crafted chairs! And the feel of linen upholstery 

Ceramics from all over

Reuse, Recycle! Vintage mirrors and distressed picture frames

Folks from India - See see! The common nylon/plastic bags in a new avatar :)

Finely crafted baskets of all shapes and sizes

Pillows from Turkey. I am not too keen on the velvet though..

 And finally, nothing beats hand spun Khaadi!


Hope you enjoyed window shopping with me!

[All images: Orne de feuilles]

No comments:

Post a Comment