Friday, August 12, 2011

Things I save

There comes a time
When you need to take a hard look
And take some tough decisions

There comes a time
When you need space
A lot more space

On your hard disk

It was that time for me today
To decide
What to save and what not to save
 What inspired me once
Does it still inspire me?

Here's a snippet from my many many inspiration folders
Some images I decided to save...

How can I not love  this room? The tiny couch with the suzani throw, the lamp, the rug, the dog. 
Oh, the dog!


This is saved in my idea folder for stair landings

Mirror Mirrors on the wall, where can I find you all?


Brillianto idea for messy work desk post-its and notes


The ubiquitous steel jug, not so ubiquitous any more

Pretty details


Wine wine instead of chai chai!
that's how chai - tea vendors sell their wares at Indian train stations...shouting out chai-chai, holding glasses of steaming tea in wire holders like above


And a few from my color files...




Alternate use of the many mirror work fabric patches I hoard

And, my all time favorite picture frame! :)


[Image sources: Sorry, since these images were in my inspiration files, I hadn't noted down the source!]


No comments:

Post a Comment