Saturday, August 6, 2011

Urban Lounge































I have been popping in to Urban Lounge a couple of times a year since it opened, drooling over their showroom and its ever-fresh collection of furniture, homewares and textiles from international and New Zealand designers. But they are much more than just a design store, as I found out when I cheekily loaned some pieces for a photoshoot I did recently. Urban Lounge is actually a 10-years-young interior design practise that works right around NZ, across a wide variety of home and commercial projects.

I was just so impressed by how helpful and engaged the team was. Even though my project is teenyweeny, they were so genuinely enthusiastic, making some rather inspired suggestions for colour combinations and styling scenarios. And no, they haven't paid me to say any of this! Because they work with clients and on interior design projects all over New Zealand, I just wanted to tell you guys about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment