Tuesday, August 9, 2011

CC's 5 Faves: Dining Tables

Dining tables are often the central meeting place of a home. You eat there, hang out there, work there and if you have kids, they play on and under the dining table. I went looking for my 5 favorite dining tables and this is what I found.


This is the Magnolia Round Dining Table. I prefer round tables so naturally I am drawn to this one but I also love the sculpted base and natural look of this one. And the Saragossa Chairs are gorgeous too. (The table is also available in a Dark Oak finish)

I adore this Eero Saarinen Tulip table! Very large surface, simple design and lots of leg room underneath. Check out the almost identical Wilco Table at High Fashion Home!
(photo found via Elle Decor)

LOVE this Quantum dining table designed by Jason Phillips!! Hand formed heavy gauge steel wire makes the eye catching base for the lacquered orange top. AMAZING!!

A closer shot of the Quantum table.

 The Santomer Dining Table is SO incredible. The mahogany base beautifully highlights the multiple textures and colors of the wood table top. Classic.
 And last but not least, I love the Louis Dining Table. I love the shabby chic, antique look and the gently curved legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment