Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pick n Mix




Sequin installations (Waterfall, Volcano and Glacier) by artist Theresa Himmer.

A whole alphabet of threaded letters! Nice work, Zim & Zou.



Lately, I'm looking at every piece of artwork through a would-this-be-awesome-in-my-new-studio-space? lens. One of these MASSIVE ballpoint scribbles by artist Il Lee definitely would.

As someone really smart said this weekend, Be Brave. Letterpress art only $10 from Orange Beautiful on Etsy.










Wrap is both a paper, and wrapping paper. A new design and illustration magazine, Wrap includes 9 postcards and 8 sheets of wrapping paper and runs to a theme for each issue. Oh, and they're always keen to see submissions.... (Watch the Video!)

I kind of don't believe in landlines. But if I could somehow hook up my mobile to one of these, I would. 





Catchbowl by Japanese design studio Torafu Architects. A lidded bowl that can be split into two peices and used as a shelving and storage unit. One segment fits into an inside corner of a room, the other wraps around the outside edge of two walls. LOVE IN ALL CAPS! (via Dezeen)


No comments:

Post a Comment