Friday, August 5, 2011

my favourite sweets


Hello, weekend perverts!






Australian boutique paper store, Lox & Savvy. I might buy one of those hexagonal paper blocks. Who wants to go in on shipping?

Flashkus, disposable (if you want) USB sticks by Russian design studio Art.Lebedev.
I'd like to buy some and make some playlists for my friends. Just gotta find how to buy these...and find some friends...



Sweet hand-printed things from Kinship Press (Etsy).





Deapapa is the boutique design brand of illustrator Veronica de Arriba, and I'm puuuuurdy sure I've blogged her work before. But these totes are new. I am resisting the urge to use the words totes to mean totally. Know me before you judge me.
Go and have a looksee at her Etsy store (which has loads of cute things, including that beardy man on a guy's tee).


I'd love one of these Wooden Diamonds.  (via Bloesem blog.)

Yes, Yes, Yes.
Muffins Lighting by Dan Yeffet and Lucie Koldova. (via MocoLoco)



The Fred Desk (by Italian designer Roberto Lazzeroni for Poltrona Frau) actually has a leather desktop. The frame is a solid ash (painted black). I thought you might like to know that, it sort of looks like it could be steel in the photos, which isn't as nice. The Ginger chair was designed as a partner piece. I'm not 100% sure about the chair, but I think the Fred desk is beautiful. (via)




No comments:

Post a Comment