Tuesday, August 23, 2011

NZ Best (Design) Awards 2011 - Student Graphic Design category

Here's three that caught my eye...


Is this available yet? Please someone, tell me it is. HaikuWGN, conceived by Joseph Pearce, is described as "a participatory system that sees micro-poem dialogues being created and experienced within public spaces". The project explores the idea that messages (the haiku) have more meaning and sincerity when experienced in an intended location. I wanna know more! Love this...





'Statistical Journey of Holiday Purchases' by Meisha Graham.



This is making me want to get out the snips and make a booklet. When I was little I would make booklets about anything and everything. I made a booklet with 10 pages, 1 page about each of my fingers. Odd child. I digress - this is by student designer Rebecca O'Shea (who also happens to be a very talented illustrator).
Go and have a look at all of the finalists in the Student category... Link Sausage

No comments:

Post a Comment