Sunday, July 15, 2007

Post Script for the weekend..


I had promised more than a couple of folks that I will put up images of my home this weekend. Well, I planned the shoot for Sunday. And on Sunday, unfortunately it rained (unfortunate for the blog, though fortunate otherwise since I was rapidly melting away due to the high humidity in Gurgaon). And well, my snaps did not come out as good as I had intended. Also, in my quest of taking GOOD shots (by good I mean that I lay/tiptoed/stood in the most awkward of positions in hope of catching the one ray of sun and a good angle), I ended up with images for which even I had to spend time figuring out which way is Up!

So, after carefully thinking it over, I have decided to use the services of my sister - Shilpa, who is a bit (just a bit, incase you are wondering) better than me in photography. She would be in India in August, and that is when my home will be showcased in An Indian Summer :)

Meanwhile, do drop in a comment/email or two to let me know what you like about An Indian Summer, and what all would you like to see getting covered in the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment