Tuesday, July 10, 2007

In the Pink of things...

I had no intention of talking Pink today. I had a well thought-of idea, covering some interesting design trends, with some nice imagery... and then I came across this:

Photography by Sebastin
As I kept staring at the bowl of bougainvillea petals on the dark wood table, and tried not to stare too much at the pink wall, I reminded myself to breathe again. My well thought-of idea vanished in a haze (no prizes for guessing the color of the haze!). I had no choice left but to cover Pink today!
A dash of pink to begin with. (The window style is very typically Indian and is known as 'Jharoka')
And incase the pink flowers were not very visible, here's a close up. Nice use of shot glasses!

Pink is always on my mind...on my wall, on my couch, on my cushion!
Pink pouf anyone?

Homes and Gardens

Can this be called a mere couch?

Designers Guild

Can I ever get enough of Pink and its cousin Fuschia?

House to Home


And here we breathe again...

Subtlety also does the job well!

Living Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment