Saturday, July 28, 2007

Good Earth...is really good!


I visited one of my favorite stores 'Good Earth' today...and am still ooh-aahing about what I saw and bought :)
I have to share this awesome store with you all - The focus at Good Earth is on Living, with a range of stylish exclusively designed products for dining and entertaining, bed linen, cushions and decor
Selected treasures showcased here:
Incense burner

Ah the colors!



I spy a chandelier! Unfortunately, the store at Khan Market did not have this hanging chandelier today..



Just a sample of numerous cushions available



Love the colored glasses! I think they are Moroccan...



Dinnerware made of 'Kansa'



GoodEarth stocks an amazing collection of vases and candle holders



Metal work and river lights


Range from 'Amritam' - Good Earth's line of home spa


Selected pieces of furniture



Moroccan lanterns
(All Images courtesy Good Earth)

Sigh! I feel so happy when I spend a day looking at, admiring and buying beautiful things.
Hedonistic? Maybe!! I think I can live with this one character trait of mine if it means being able to surround myself with such beautiful things ! ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment