Friday, July 20, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane...

I am itching to travel again. It's been some time since our last weekend trip [my best half will shake his head when he reads this ;-)].
As I did some couch traveling today, I stumbled upon this amazing boutique hotel in Sri Lanka! And, we have been planning to go to Srilanka for some time now! And this place also looks fabulous! Is this divine intervention or what!?

While I plan my vacation and convince Mr. Shaking Head, enjoy these images from Taru Villas






Above images have inspired some good style ideas for my home. If not a vacation at Taru Villas any time soon, I can at least create similar ambience at my home!
P.S.- You could have bet that this styling and decor was from India. Or from Thailand. Or from Singapore. Or from any other South East Asian country :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment