Thursday, January 5, 2012

Kerri's Gorgeous Holiday Decor!!

I know that the holidays are over but I just had to share these pictures from my friend, Kerri. She went all out making beautiful decorations for her home for Christmas! Lots of her creations are Pinterest inspired... and you know how I LOVE Pinterest! I hope you enjoy them too!!
(By the way, have you heard about High Fashion Home on Pinterest?! Oh yes!)

 A close-up of her "chandelier". Paper lanterns and big pom poms!! I love it so.
(Pom poms were made by Kerri using tips and inspiration from Nashville Wraps and Blue Eyed Yonder)



 Just so beautiful! Kerri got her table set up and decor inspiration from imgfave.

 The paper flower garlands are so fun and Kerri made those too!
(For directions on how to make these garlands, visit The Happy Home Blog)





 Fabulous!! Kerri, you amaze me!

No comments:

Post a Comment