Monday, August 20, 2007

When I'm feeling blue...

... all I have to do is take a look at you
then I'm not so blue
When you're close to me
I can feel your heartbeat
I can hear your breathing in my ear
Wouldn't you agree
Baby you and me
Got a groovy kind of love
We got a groovy kind of love
We got a groovy......


You know how it is with some songs ... it is not possible to sing just one line...you have to keep singing till some one shuts you up! Well, this song falls in the above category for me!

By now, you would have had a pretty decent guess about today's post... today being a Monday just might have something to do with the choice of color!




Knock knock...

Flickr_Josiehen


May I come in? 2global


Thank you! I can wait in this luxe sitting area...

Samode Palace


... Or, the verandah would also do

Ahilya Fort


Let me calm my senses in this tranquil room Nilaya


And, dream a multi-hued dream in this roomDeogarh Palace


Soak my tired feet in this sea of a bathroom.

Aseascape


And, what treasures does this chest hide? Home Portfolio



What? My elephant and mahout are waiting outside? Flickr_mbollino

Where? Ah yes, if I look up from this window, I can see them..Robert Harding_Bruno


I will now step out before the gate closes
Flickr_zamzam


And before leaving, if I may sit on this chair and...
Trek Earth_Jos Jansen


.... take in a final breath of blue! Flickr_Robenejay

(mouth shut illustration by bz)

(Images primarily from India, Morocco and Greece)



No comments:

Post a Comment