Thursday, August 9, 2007

Inside Out

If I were a flower, I would most likely be a sunflower since I always turn towards sunlight. I am like a cat who finds one spot of sunshine and huddles into that spot and moves as the spot of light moves. At work, my team now knows to leave the chair facing the window for me in a meeting room. My husband calls our home a 'glass' home given the number of french windows we have in our home.

Does this tell you something? If not, then the following images that I adore, will give you a Big clue! :-)




Sigh! As much as I love beautiful interiors, I also adore scenic outdoors. My ideal design is the one which achieves a perfect synergy of both.
How about you? Do you prefer open vistas from your windows or the cosy curtained look for your home?



No comments:

Post a Comment