Friday, August 31, 2007

Do I know you from somewhere?

An Indian Summer in London!


On Sunday 2, September, Regent Street - London, will be celebrating its annual festival which this year will be themed, ‘An Indian Summer.' The street will be transformed into India for the day with India's incredible colors, crafts, music, dance and creativity being showcased.

I, unfortunately, have nothing to do with this 'An Indian Summer' ... I am just quite kicked having found my blog's namesake! [courtesy my sister in London, who by the way, is supposed to be preparing for her final thesis submission and not surfing the net for festivals to attend! ;-)]

You can find more details on the festival yahan, yahan aur yahan. (Translated from Hindi: here, here and here)

So Londoners and people visiting London - do drop into Regent Street's 'An Indian Summer' on Sept 2nd, and let us know of your experience by dropping in a comment on this post!




No comments:

Post a Comment