Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Stella Love Furniture!

No, my name is not Stella but I do love furniture. More importantly, I love great furniture pieces. I came across the furniture creations from Stella Love today while checking out a new (to me) blog by Second ShoutOut (SS are passionate about vintage contemporary pieces and will have their own online marketplace soon). I adore the Stella Love creations (available through Nube Green)! She uses plaid fabrics and vintage Swiss Army blankets to bring life to these old furniture beauties.... (she also makes clothes!) Enjoy!
 Swiss Army Club Pair. Covered with vintage Swiss Army blankets.

 The Very Victorian Settee is Very Beautiful! The stripes and the plaid! I love the peek-a-boo plaid on the underside of the cushions.

 Channel Back Armchair. I love the gray and yellow together.

 Swiss Army Storage Bench. I love this thing! Christmas present anyone? ; )



No comments:

Post a Comment