Sunday, October 16, 2011

HALLOWEEN!!! BOO!

I absolutely LOVE Halloween and it's only 2 weeks away!!! This is my favorite time of year and I have decorated for Halloween since I was a kid. I was searching the web a little while ago to see what great decorating ideas and fun stuff I could find and wanted to share some of what I found with you. SO FUN!!

 Love the Happy Halloween banner. An Etsy find from GracieBee.

 I love the look of this!! All the pumpkins, the birds and the branches. I will be using some of these ideas. It looks amazing!

I really want this one!! It's a Gourd Jack o' Lantern Candy Bowl from Natskreations. Have the kids reach through the eyes sockets to get their candy!! 

 This looks awesome!! A bat cave for your little Batman or Batgirl.
(photo from The Decorologist)

I really love all the pumpkins grouped together. Pumpkins are already so neat looking that stacking them together is easy yet eye-catching.

Yep, I have these Spider Larva Balls hanging outside my house! Love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment