Monday, October 17, 2011

Dune House

I would first like to thank Contemporist for sharing houses like this one. The first picture I saw of the Dune House (by Jarmund/Vigsnaes Arkitekter) had me hooked. It's so different looking on the outside. It's lines are not perfect and it actually looks a bit weird at times but it's striking, unexpected and interesting. The inside design is very minimal but beautiful and the decor is kept simple but comfy.


It sits on the Suffolk coast.

I love the roof and all the random windows.



Very clean lines inside. I LOVE the concrete floors with the wood ceiling! What a great contrast.

 The huge, long windows let in so much natural light and offer spectacular views of the beach.



I am diggin' the crazy ceiling angles. And a bathtub in the bedroom?! YES! And I do love those windows.

I wouldn't mind waking up this view every morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment