Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Diane von Furstenberg Home Collection!!

Perhaps you have already heard (I hadn't) that Diane von Furstenberg is launching her new home collection sometime this month. If you haven't heard, well, now you have!! I am so excited to see all of her new home line! I love her designs and so far I have really liked what I have seen of her home collection. She uses color but not too much and funky shapes for her tableware. From what I've read via Oprah Magazine, the DVF home collection will be carried at Bloomingdale's and can be ordered through the Diane von Furstenberg which are already available. Check it out below. website. DVF also offers a line of rugs.


 I like that the leopard print is in purple and pretty blues. (photo from Oprah magazine)

 Batik bedding and fun, funky shaped tableware. I love the bedding!

 I love these Batik Dot sheets! (photo from Oprah magazine)

 Colorful coasters and mugs. (photo from Oprah magazine)

 The Spiral Hearts rug is shown here. Available through The Rug Company. (photo from beautiful, anything)

The Funky Zebra rug. (photo from beautiful, anything)

No comments:

Post a Comment