Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fantastic Jewelry By Houston Designer!!

I love checking out what Etsy has to offer; there's so much. Even more, I love when I come across a local designer with amazing items! I adore the creations by Desi. Her Etsy shop is called bijouxbydesif and her jewelry is wonderful! Check out her pieces below.... oh yeah, she's is currently having an end of the year sale!! Bonus!


Green is my favorite color! These Green Peridot Branch Earrings are so pretty.

I love these! They are so lovely and delicate looking. Blue Chalcedony Leaf Earrings.


Aquamarine and Orange Chalcedony Chandelier Earrings. I love the 2 different stone colors together.

These Cairo-Pearl Earrings are one of my favorite!

How about these Pink Mystic Quartz Swirl Earrings?? Beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment