Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wall to Wall(paper)

I don't know if it's just me finally starting to notice or if wallpaper has always been so great looking? I bought a copy of House Beautiful the other day and really loved a lot of the wallpapers used in the featured houses. Then today I checked out Elle Decor and saw more neat wallpaper. I think wallpaper is an easy way to add personality and color to a room. Here are some good examples.


 I would have LOVED this to be my room when I was younger! The room was designed by Grant K. Gibson. He used a wallpaper from De Gournay for the Elle Decor San Francisco showhouse.


Another De Gournay wallpaper. More on the dramatic side but it looks great!




A fun and bright wallpaper, by China Seas, is used in a girls bathroom.


Then there's the Dreamscape Mural wallpaper from Anthropologie. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment