Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Will you still love me tomorrow?


Asked Mr. Blog
And I said,
Of course, I will!
I may not have posted for a couple of days
(ok, more like a couple of weeks)
But, I'll always love you!
[Wah! Two songs already! One this and one that]


And I missed you too
My dear readers
From all the twelve..
No wait!
Thirteen is it now?
..Zodiac signs

What do you think of this new fangled sign? Will a lot of lost souls find redemption in the confusion Ophiuchus has caused?


I am sure it must have been the stars
That kept me away from you

I am back now
Though not with a bang
But easing my way back
(with a really sore back and a maniac disruptive touchpad, if I may complain a bit)
Into what has so far been
A very interesting year


 I'll be back soon
For I do have lots to share

But tell me
Will you still love me tomorrow?

[If you hadn't started humming yet, I bet now you will!]


[Vintage gorgeousness from one of my favorite blogs. Remember this?]


No comments:

Post a Comment