Monday, March 26, 2012

Welcoming new sponsor "Aniika"!

I am very happy to announce one of my favorite online stores as the new sponsor for An Indian Summer! Meghana (one of the co-founders of the store) and I have been in touch since the time the store was just an idea, and I have following it's birth and growth keenly. Aniika is an excellent source for buying handcrafted products from upcoming designers in India. While Aniika currently ships only to the US, it is gearing up to start shipping to other international locations soon.


See my earlier picks from Aniika here and here!

Click right here or on the lovely graphic on the right side bar to start shopping!


{P.S: If you too would like to advertise your business or service on An Indian Summer, shoot me an email and I'll send across the options to you!}

 

No comments:

Post a Comment