Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Photowallahs

Oskar Landi

Oskar Landi, a photographer born and brought up in Italy, has been capturing the many moods of India and it's people in his sublime images over the last one decade. His project 'Also In India', captured on Polaroid peel-apart instant film that was later scanned and enlarged, is currently up at the Impossible Project space in NYC.  Oskar's evocative art photographs are also available as limited edition prints.







Manasi Kashyap

Manasi Kashyap, a lifestyle photographer and film maker, travels worldwide to capture beautiful homes, weddings, life events, portraits, products and much more. Based out of London, and occasionally Bombay, Manasi's portfolio captures the space, the environment as much as the key subject. Manasi shoots her lifestyle images on film for the beauty and warmth it lends to the photographs. Do browse through Manasi's beautiful portfolio on her facebook page, and her website.







[All images copyright respective photographers]


P.S: I had promised to put up this post last week, but well, I couldn't. The husband and I had sudden unexpected whirlwind of days, and not of the nice kind. We are both catching our breath, and gradually getting back to normalcy this week. If you have written to me over the last one week and haven't heard back; do give me a few days more. Am going through my inbox as and when I am finding some time. Your emails, as always, are helping bring back my chirp factor :)


No comments:

Post a Comment