Thursday, March 1, 2012

Love for Kitchens!!

I wanted to spread some love for the kitchen this round. Often called the hub of a home, the kitchen is super important and in my opinion, should be a place that is comfortable for all to hangout as well as that place for cooking fabulous food for all to eat! Some inspiration follows.....

 I adore this rustic-y kitchen!! It's a clean, simple design and the bar-stools at the island.... Perfect!
(photo from Pinterest)

Kinda small but so cute and so colorful!! Love it!
(photo from creamylife)

Oh my gosh!! How open, bright and gorgeous!!!
(photo from Heidi Claire)

Love this mid-century style kitchen!! All the color and those high open shelves! YES!
(photo from Design Sponge)

This kitchen has a very different look to it but it's oh so lovely!!
(photo from Glamour Drops)

How fabulous is this kitchen?! All the color, the prints! It shouldn't work but it so does!
(photo from Apartment Therapy)

Such a beautiful space. I love the island/free standing table. LOVE!
(photo from Elle Decor)

Oh my.... yes! Love, love! The chandelier is similar to our Metal and Glass Lantern.


No comments:

Post a Comment