Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Good Earth Story...



By


Jamun, an independent collective, specializing in media concepts and content, has directed and produced a crisp and beautiful video for one of my favorite stores - Good Earth. I love the mood in this elegantly shot project and enjoyed the brief glimpse into the design and creation process of some of the classic Good Earth products. 

The images below are screen shots of my favorites from the video. Watch the entire video here.



A peek into the design process

Few of the many beautiful products..





A chat with Anita Lal, the founder of Good Earth..

Good Earth's latest collection - Seringapatanam

Ooo...I wish I could move into a Good Earth store! :)

Credits:
View more of Jamun's work here, and connect with them here


No comments:

Post a Comment