Monday, December 12, 2011

pick n Mix

Hey buddy - I picked this stuff just for you... 




Pour la chambre des enfants? Non! Pour moi!
Love love love this knitted/crochet lighting by French designers Les Petit Boheme.
and also.......Baguette.










































You know I love me a photo series. This one is called Dinner in New York, and it's an ongoing project by Miho Aikawa. More images here


Wooden rug and accordion furniture series by Belgian designer Elisa Strosyk.  Insanely good.



































These are still in development... which might give me some time to save up to buy one. The People People invisible speakers (spoiler alert: they're not invisible) is fed by a wifi antenna that just plugs into any device that has a headphone socket - whether that's your 80's boombox or your iPhone. Read some more about them here. (Discovered over at MocoLoco - the blog that this blog has a crush on.)



These Son of a Sailor leather bracelets are pretty cute, right?

Cute little book for $15. I have to stop myself buying more notebooks and journals. I have 13 blank journals (all of them are so awesome) and 5 that I'm using. I have a serious problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment