Sunday, November 6, 2011

More Doors Repurposed!!

After the good feedback from the "Repurposed Door" post a couple of weeks ago, I was inspired to find more ideas and pictures to share. Here is what I found.

 I love this door that became a bench! The hinges and doorknob are still attached. Wonderful.
(photo from Painting Primitives)

I love the look of this door that became a bookshelf! I bet this would be pretty easy to do too.
(photo from Salvaged Grace)

Absolutely LOVE this look! This is an old horse stall door that became a sliding cabinet door!
(photo from Design Sponge)

Or create a gorgeous arbor for the yard with 2 old doors!
(photo from Garden Web)

This is so great looking!! The door became the island in a kitchen.
(photo from you are who i am)

Love this door to coffee table!
(photo from French By Design)

Last but not least, the doors that became a headboard. So beautiful.
(photo from Re-Nest via Bradford Avenue)

No comments:

Post a Comment