Thursday, December 9, 2010

These Walls Are Something Else...

As I was browsing through House Beautiful and Elle Decor's websites, I kept seeing a common thread. They both were displaying rooms with walls that shine. I almost thought that this was outrageous, but it actually looks very trendy and chic. The walls have a lacquer based paint which gives them a patent leather look which I adore!



Black just may be one of my favorite colors and it definitely looks amazing in this office.


There's so many colors in this room, but they all work very well together. 
The walls are the icing on the cake.


The green walls make a very bold statement in this room, but it is a good compliment to everything.

Here's a few items from High Fashion Home that will help shine up your space.


B. Ash Garden IV, $238
C. Aristocrat Armchair, Silver, $629
E. Big Shade Pendant, Black, $319
F. Blank Slate, $298
  G. Bolo Table, Black, $269
H. Drop Stool, Green, $139



No comments:

Post a Comment