Friday, December 17, 2010

Silver Chic Designs

I checked out Etsy today looking for neat earring holders/organizers. Originally I was looking for some sort of tree type earring holder but I came upon these amazing twisty copper things and I fell in love with them. They are such simple, clever designs and are very visually appealing. I liked them so much I even put one on my Amazon wishlist (another wonderful thing, by the way). Tonight I went back to Etsy and looked at these items again and noticed that the designer of these wonderful creations is right here in Houston!! Please check out Silver Chic Designs... you'll see what I'm talking about.


 I love the twisty, loopy, copperyness of it all! This one is called the Copper Vortex. It's a great way to display your earrings and it can easily rest on top of your dresser. I like that it makes use of vertical space so it doesn't take up a lot of room. Plus, it looks so neat!

This is the Lombard Street Earring Hanger. I love the snakish shape AND you can hang it on a closet rod; which is perfect if you don't have much dresser top space.


 Here is the Birdcage Bracelet Organizer. Another different looking and beautiful piece.


This is so beautiful! It's the Tropical Breezes Necklace Hanger. Of course it could be used for bracelets too!


Give the Treble Clef Earring Display to the music lover in your life. Every piece looks so well made and unique.


 She also has some pretty necklaces in the mix. This is the Stone Painting Necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment