Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Feathers for Christmas

I was in Pier One earlier today and saw a beautiful green Christmas tree decoration made with feathers. I ALMOST bought it but I'm trying to not shop for myself while out and about. It really did have such a pretty look to it; I love the look of the feathery stuff. If you're looking for a nice gift for someone or want to strike out and make one yourself, here are some pictures to help inspire you.


A lovely white feather Christmas tree. Visit Martha Stewart for the DIY instructions to make this.


Here is the pretty green one from Pier One.




Here is a fun, Grinch colored one from Etsy by foolishthings.




White feathers with just a touch of silver glitter on the tips from ZGallerie.


 So pretty with peacock feathers. From Etsy by meghanstonedesigns.

No comments:

Post a Comment