Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lines I Love...SAIVANA!

I'm such a sucker for details. Pintucks, pleats, embroidery, princess sleeves... you name it, I'm on it. But I like my dose of girly with a bit of edge. Which is why I love Saivana. Once only private labeling to such high end European designers such as Isabel Marant, Dries Van Noten, Max Mara, Kenzo, and Susanne Rutzou, they are now creating their own line combining timeless embroideries with modern silhouettes. Gorgeous luxe tops in georgette and silk chiffon are floaty, edgy and so now! And I can't wait to rock them with my denim and cargos. Ooh, and motorcycle jeans, and those new booties I want.... (Hey, let a girl dream a little)
Soooo, be sure to stop by High Fashion Home on Saturday, August 21 from 12-3 to check out the Saivana trunk show. I'll be the one with her arms full of my must haves! Also be sure not to miss my friends DePetra and their new jewelry pieces. And with 20% off all full priced clothing items that weekend in the boutique at High Fashion, I have more reasons to stock up!
***********See you there**************


No comments:

Post a Comment