Monday, July 19, 2010

Beverly Hills Hilton Hotel

I recently had the privilege of being a guest at the Beverly Hills Hilton Hotel. My friend, Whitney, was the lucky winner of a radio contest (and she took me!) that included a 2 night stay at this amazing hotel.... Thanks Whitney and 103.7 FM! The hotel staff was so wonderful. The lobby was amazing. I loved the sofas, chairs, rugs, lamps..... The giant gold mural on the lobby wall. The hallways feature black and white photos of Old Hollywood stars. Our room was right by the pool; great view and our beds were incredible!! I had so much fun and I just wanted to share it. Stay here if you ever have the opportunity. So worth it! : )

 Outside of the Beverly Hilton

The gold mural I mentioned covers the wall in the lobby. "Studies of Water" by Nancy Lorenz. In person, you can see all the texture of the mural.... Beautiful.

Trader Vic's Lounge. Our room was off to the right. The hotel shows movies every Tuesday and Thursday night on the wall by the pool. Fun!

One of the many canopy covered beds by the pool. So relaxing.

One of the Wilshire Tower Deluxe King guest rooms. See.... doesn't that bed just scream "SLEEP HERE!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment