Monday, January 14, 2008

This is Bazaar Reporting Sir. And Maam!


Update [4:00p IST]:

Well, the quick update is that after finally posting everything on the bazaar site [its a wordpress blog], and doing a quick UAT, I found out that a lot of pictures are not visible!! I can view them as the author, but others can't view them! :(

Appreciate your patience hugely as I figure this out! And, if there are any wordpress experts out there- Help!

............................................


Hello!

Right now, as of this very moment, I am working very hard [I'll be modest some other time ;-)] to get the bazaar ready for today evening (ie evening India time). I know a lot of you are clicking on the bazaar link but can't get into the site...that is because I am working on it right now and have disabled access.


Please come again in another 3-4 hours and voila! the bazaar would be open!


See you then! Back to hard work now!

No comments:

Post a Comment