Monday, January 7, 2008

Take a deep breath and...

Be Calm.

I need to do some deep breathing
and, Relax.

As I frantically try to set up everything for the bazaar
New bottlenecks come up
While my explorer runs some god forsaken thing called active scripts
and nicely jams up my internet


If I had my way
I would turn all the red tape in the world to green tape
Don't know if that would help too much
But at least it would be green...
...and eco friendly


Totally random. I know.
This burst of randomness happens
when I am very happy
or very stressed


What calms me
is
looking at images like these


Coz, I too have white couches
And through these images
I appreciate their future potential


Where am I headed
If I feel calm
By looking at nicely done interiors


Wherever it is
The one consolation I have is
That at the least, the place would be
Aesthetically pleasing

Ha!



[some of my favorite images from Marie Claire]

No comments:

Post a Comment