Wednesday, January 23, 2008

As straight as it gets

I am setting up my home office [fancy name for work table ;-)], and have recently picked up furniture very similar to images below. This place, where I picked up my desk and rest, is quite interesting. While they source and restore old and antique furniture from the corners of the country, they also custom make straight line contemporary furniture with wood that has been treated to look old! The result is quite must-buy-licious!


And as I set up my work place, I might as well pick up something for nap place...

(interieurs)


Ofcourse, I also need a new rug, a lamp, a pen/paint brush holder, chair cushions...among other things before I can start 'working' ;-)


I will share the pics of my home office when it is ready!



[Psst: Let me know if you like the kind of furniture as shown above, or old Indian furniture...am planning to debut small furniture pieces in next month's bazaar! Email me if there is something specific you would like)


No comments:

Post a Comment