Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Opulence and drama

After spending my weekend enjoying minimalism, I needed my fix of drama and opulence. And what a dose it turned out to be! A dose from an exotic country. A country that I have come to regard as India's 'next of kin', when it comes to richness and amazing variety of design, texture, color and tradition. Yes, you guessed it right - the country is Morocco!


Take a deep breath and dive straight into the pool of dazzling interiors...

Notice the beautiful work on the arch. Striking against the off-white walls and divan



Such a rare color to be seen on walls!


Love the lamp base in metal


I would want to hide the AC unit in this otherwise pristine room


I want to be here in winters when the fire burns in the fireplace. What place could be more warm and inviting...and dramatic?


I can't take my eyes off the rug in the room...I wish I could see more of it...



Bedroom for the tribal princess?



Gorgeous tile work on the fireplace


Cool drama comes in shades of blue...


Furniture from yonder years, and turquoise blue bathroom


Breathtaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment