Sunday, September 23, 2007

Country roads, Take me home...

..Hmmm...maybe not!
Rather,
Country boats, take me to Srilanka, ..
To the place
I think I can belong
boutique resort!

[John Denver purists - no hard feelings, eh?!]

Almost ancient garden

The 'green' of the pool


Fancy a lemonade in the veranda?


Or, would you rather catch a quick nap?


I can 'feel' walking barefoot on this floor



Srilanka is south of south of India! No wonder, architectural traditions are similar!
Inner pond


Look inside over the pink!


Look outside over the pink!!


And all I have to do, is dream...


... dream dream dream..



Orange corner for morning cuppa



Brass door lock (there is a word for this but for the life of me, I can not remember it right now!)



Dosai, a little marmalade and some flowers complete my experience!



Another gem from Srilanka - Apa Villea Illuketia




No comments:

Post a Comment