Monday, September 3, 2007

Let's go shopping!


I am in a generous mood today. Sharing some lovely lovely rooms... go ahead, don't be shy, take your pick!

Subtle....and Gentle


When I'm feeling blue....O God, stop me before I start off again ;-)


Vibrant Sunshine



Mellow Green



Perfect for afternoon siesta



Crisp black and white



I can see you looking at me and saying "Hello! But do you know what it will take to ship an entire room?!"

Right Said Fred!
(Hello Fred! - if one of the Freds of the world is reading this)

Well, I have another option for you my dear ladies and gentlemen (and Fred). Pick your desired bed cover, pillow, blanket, throw, cushion from below and you are all set!







And a bonus too! Table cover, napkins, placemente, runners - take home the entire jing bang!




I took you to one of favorite stores Maspar today

Hope you enjoyed the virtual shopping as much as I enjoy actual shopping at this store :-)


Do tell me what you liked best from the store!



No comments:

Post a Comment