Saturday, July 6, 2013

The loveliest Sunday S P A C E S

















































Well, someone has great taste in sofas and chairs. And in rugs and in ceilings.

The desk of super-talented designer Caroline Gomez.

Oh, hai, come on in! I'm just sitting here nibbling on some artisan toasted Sourdough.


Ok, so here's something weird about me. I don't like indoor plants. 
Flowers, yes. Herbs, sure - in the kitchen.
But green frondy plants? Get the hell outa town, and take your indoor plants with you.
I do, however, love this room. Plants n' all.




Use an old bench as a low shelf. Think I need to go pillage a primary school hall.

Beautiful vintage and modern Smoothie. 

Ehmergerd it's perfection! 


Sweeeet rug, mid-century chair and gallery wall action.

























I am all for a bedroom as fun and unpretentious as this.


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

No comments:

Post a Comment