Saturday, November 24, 2012

Win! Cool as Pillowcase set from Sensitive Boyfriend

When you're staring at someone and they say "Get eyes for Christmas?", you can say "Actually yeah I did, egg"... because I'm giving away two sets of these awesome Eyes pillowcases from Sensitive Boyfriend!  I love that they can be awake during the day (or winking), then flip them over and they're asleep at night. Or when it's time to get your romance on - they don't need to see that.

The Sensitive Boyfriend himself, Drus, has given me two of the black & grey sets (they'll go with whatever colour linen you have), but you can also get blue eyes from his online store - all only $60 for a set. 

To win:
Apart from getting eyes for Christmas, what else have you got your eye on? 
Tell me in the comments!
(and don't forget to leave your email address)

PS:  This... haha.




I love design with a sense of humour. Go here to see all of the Sensitive Boyfriend collection - stamps, more pillowcase designs, plates, tea cups and more...

No comments:

Post a Comment