Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday bliss.....




Brooklyn Heights house love....


just look at that face....



Cooking and the completion of my "30 dishes in 30 days" project seems to be top of my agenda this week-end....
lemon & rosemary polenta cake yesterday, cinnamon buns for breakfast this morning and I'm just about to make bread (for the first time I might add - wish me luck!) and soup....yum!

My thoughts are turning to Christmas which is suddenly less than 5 weeks away....
lots of great sales on already in the shops, my children have prepared their lists, 
I have mine....
and my son is asking once more how exactly Father Christmas gets in since we do have a chimney but it is not open :)

Happy Week-end!

The "Friends With Kids"/"Magic Mike" DVD giveaway ends tomorrow, to enter, click here....


The Little White Company

Kurt Geiger Ltd.

Notonthehighstreet.com

Fortnum and Mason


No comments:

Post a Comment