Monday, November 26, 2012

For a beautiful christmas in white and gold....

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving!  Now it's time to get started on finding gifts to delight.  Here are some items I'd be proud to give....and THRILLED to receive!!



 A stunning and cozy throw for curling up by the fire (with some yummy wine)
Get at Joss and Main for $46.95


Simply stunning. Captured dream earrings from Spool 72, $28.00

I didn't think a lazy susan could look chic...but this one also doubles as a striking objet d'art! Get it at Joss and Main for $21.95 in the "Jenertaining" sale.

Sweet paper ornaments.  Get it at Joss and Main in the "All I Want for Christmas" sale.


Simple. stunning. From One Kings Lane


I really want 4 new gorgeous cream upholstered chairs for the antique table I found on Craigslist...
You can get these on One Kings Lane



Just the right amount of pop and protection for my iPhone 5 - which I've been waiting to ship since the end of October! Agent18 SlimShield Lux Hard Shell Case for iPhone 5, Limited Gold Chevron from Day Deal

No comments:

Post a Comment