Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Love for The Great Outdoors!

I love, love, love a great outdoor space! Especially during this time of year when the weather is not too hot, the sun is shining and we have a nice breeze.... Oh yeah! So, naturally, I went looking for some outdoor area design ideas! Here's what I found...

 I love all the color here! And, it's pretty simple. 2 chairs and an ottoman. Lovely.
(photo from Better Homes and Gardens)

Even if you don't have a lot of space, you can still make it fabulous! 
(photo from Design Sponge)

Don't have a covered outdoor area? Make one out of a storage shed! Brilliant.
(photo from we heart it)

Awesome!
(photo from Centsational Girl)

One day I will have an outdoor area this amazing! Cushy loungers in the grass with a giant movie screen! YES!
(photo from Pinterest)

Oh my. SOOO fabulous.
(photo from the style files)

All I can say is WOW!
(photo from StumbleUpon)





No comments:

Post a Comment